Me, My Blog & I.
Hello, I am Heather, welcome to my blog. I’m a keen writer from the North of England; currently a Sheffield residence, born and raised in West Cumbria (the Lake District). I write here on my own blog and now I’m available to write for you! Keep reading to know more 🙂
I have always had an interest in writing- from poems and creative writing to helping others with emails and academic writing. It was only in early 2016 when I decided to try out a whole new chapter in the world of blogging. This has been a part time hobby for over a year and I now have a bunch of blog posts/ series in my little space for you to take a look at.
I write mainly about lifestyle and I now have an interest in Life Coaching, which I began studying in May 2016, and has become another frequent subject amongst my posts. My natural instinct to be proactive, plan ahead and focus on how to achieve goals is able to flow freely with Coaching concepts, therefore I enjoy sharing my discoveries and new tips I’ve learned here on my blog!
After more than 12 months of blogging for myself, I am now furthering my writing by offering to write your own blog posts for your small businesses, community groups and more! Please email me: email@example.com or message me via my social media (primarily Facebook, LinkIn or Twitter). Details on my contacts page, as linked above.
I also would like to use this space to make people aware that I am a writer and have many poems waiting to be read and critiqued. Please check out my Poetry & Creative Writing page to see some examples of what I do with words and my reasons for writing. Please feel free to comment on my blogs and tell me your own discoveries as I love meeting and learning about people 🙂
All the best,
Just a few things about me:
- I’m very approachable ^_^
- I love horses… a lot!
- I love creative writing.
- I love music and have been a cellist since 9 years old.
- I love nature, and it’s healing power.
- I have trained in traditional karate for years- where I learned many life lessons.
- I always look for the positives.
- I am very much a realist… now!
- I like to see potential in everybody!
- I am inspired by Eastern & Native American spirituality.
- I’m interested in Japanese culture.
- I prefer experience, photographs & memories over material items.
- I aim to be healthy and keep my spirits high!
- I love to help others by using my own skills 🙂